PUREPRO reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry's most reliable. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers and residential customers can rely on. A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
PUREPRO home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi.
- The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- If operating limits and guidelines given in this bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements. Their use will void the element limited warranty